Namhae Seonso Waeseong Fortress was built in November 1597 by Yasuharu Wakiita on a small hill called Yunsan Cheonnamdae overlooking Namhae-eup, Namhae-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do.
It is believed that the low hills were built in three layers and that the headquarters were built at the top of Cheonnamdae. Over the years, the South Sea dwarf castle has now been transformed into a cultivated land in the village, and the outer fortress has almost been destroyed, but the inner fortress at the top can be seen as a Japanese fortress built diagonally between the bushes.
|Address||Seonso-ri 163-1, Namhae-eup, Namhae-ri, Gyeongsangnam-do|
慶尚南道 南海郡 南海邑 船所里163-1
경상남도 남해리 남해읍 선소리163-1
|The age of construction||November 1597|
|Builder of the castle||Yasuharu Wakita and others|